The PromptIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for prompt engineering and capabilities research. It offers effortless access to our xAI's latest large language model (LLM) Grok-1. The IDE is available to members of our Early Access program who are subscribed to X Premium+ and are based in the USA.
Please note that the PromptIDE is primarily a tool for developers and researchers. As such, it was designed with desktop usage in mind. This specifically means that the user experience on devices with small screens and/or touch-only devices might be poor. We recommend using the PromptIDE from a standard Linux/Window/MacOS desktop or laptop compute with a Chromium based browser such as Opera, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge.
The PromptIDE offers the following features:
- Sample from Grok-1,
- See sampling probabilities (after Nucleus-thresholding has been applied),
- See aggregated attention masks for each sampled token,
- Restrict sampling to a small set of tokens (e.g. to implement multiple choice tests),
- Disallow the model from sampling a small set of tokens (e.g. to avoid some behaviour),
- Control the sampling temperature,
- Control the Nucleus (Top-P)-sampling parameter,
- See the precise tokenization of a prompt and the corresponding token IDs
- Implement complex multi-step and branching prompting techniques,
- Implement concurrent prompts,
- Upload and batch-process small CSV files (up to 5 MiB per file),
- Create and manage API keys,
- Export prompts and run them locally using our SDK,
- Simple built-in versioning of prompts,
- Share prompts publicly,
- Create custom chatbots based on Grok-1,
- See and understand your token limits and token usage.